Thursday, April 16, 2009

WEEK 3, #5: Explore Flicker

Flickr is pretty easy to use. It's intuitive and navigating the site is clear. I wasn't able to link to the URL to add my picture to the blog, but I was able to imbed the html. I explored Flickr and had a passing interest in groups, because I thought it would be a good way to share photos with my students' parents, but I don't want to put myself in the position of managing another product. Managing a blog is already a lot of work! Using Flickr, I added this photo of my son on the river, which originally came from a cell phone image:
47b6da34b3127cce882426bbfb3700000010109QZsW7dm48
The product I really like is PicasaWeb. It is easy to use and works cleanly with blogger, probably because it is a product managed by Google. Its album sharing is straight forward, and I had an easier time adding photos to my blog. Below are some pictures I added from a fish dissection activity my 5th graders recently did as part of our school-wide Oceans Week:


From 2009 Fish Dissection

From 2009 Fish Dissection

From 2009 Fish Dissection

No comments:

Post a Comment