Thursday, April 16, 2009

WEEK 4, #8: RSS Feeds

I'm set up my RSS aggregator on Google Reader and have the following feeds in place:
*CTA
*Edutopia
*Stories N Stuff with Mr. T. (blog)
*CMC (blog)
*55fiction.com

Using the reader is pretty nifty because it lets me see everything in one place.  I never seem to keep up with CTA or CMC news, so having one-stop-shopping will help me with that.  The only issue I can see here is that I'll get distracted by all of the material there is to read and end up not keeping up with other commitments.  Like anything else on the internet, it requires self-control and imposing limits on my online time.  I tend to lose myself online by reading just one more article, and looking at just one more website, and reading just one more email.  I need to have balance.


No comments:

Post a Comment